WORK/Confident

priya raj

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I'm helpless. At work, I did not get a job through restructure. I'm left out and I have to apply for a position. I'm so embarrassed. Please pray that I get a job. Also, pray that I have much confidence that I can handle my interview without fear and answer questions.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer work job interview prayer before white.jpg
    quote prayer work job interview prayer before white.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 19
  • quote prayer dream realize new job employment keep hope faith strength doubt become better ene...png
    quote prayer dream realize new job employment keep hope faith strength doubt become better ene...png
    59.3 KB · Views: 19
  • quote prayer protection help wise Saint Patrick prayer Christ be with me Lord God save everywh...jpg
    quote prayer protection help wise Saint Patrick prayer Christ be with me Lord God save everywh...jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 19
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

:DRemember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).


Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going to visit Free eye screening test now. Bit scared also. Feeling nervous also. What they will say. Pray request for ### not to be scared of. Nor feel shy or any nervous. Instead help ### to stay alert n tell ### problem to them. And suggest good advice or spec which is suitable for ###...
Replies
9
Views
139
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against an over confident unethical practitioner. I have launched an enquiry about him. I pray for the success of it. I pray for sight for the judges. I pray for favor. I pray for a miracle. I pray for the 'Goliath' to die. I pray against odds and...
Replies
7
Views
182
Deart Family of God, I come to you today with a special request. I come for prayer for, confidence, self confidence, courage, boldness and other firm qualities of a sound mind. All these things I ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom