Work And Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chiewyl

Guest
please pray for ###, hope can have a life partner, and also can work good with working college and get a stable job.
 
Oh Lord Jesus please give this man a life partner, someone who is godly, godfearing and a real joy and rest to be with. We ask for Your blessing in it and also for the right job and education. Amen.
 
Last edited:
Merciful Saviour please send ### a suitable partner Lord. Someone whom he can trust and rely, someone who is God-fearing and would lead the family into prayers, praise and worship Lord. Lord also give him a good job Lord and make his life successful in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Proclaim It….

I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.

Claim It In Jesus’ Name!

Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Dear God, in Jesus name, as we are destined to live here on earth life without a partner is not complete. Lord I pray if you could provide ### a partner to love and live to the rest of his life. Please dear God guide him in his work that will perform to his best, amen.
 
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
I stand in agreement with you on this pray.

May God Bless you with the desires of your heart according to His will.

Amen
 
Lord help this ### to prosper with a job a wife and an education. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God help my work and life very smooth and easy, grant me abundant spiritual energy that will last forever, in Jesus's name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
287
Pray for work and pray that I can have a breakthrough pray for my teeth that I can go to the dentist pray for work that I can have a future and pray that I can get back into employment and a salary and pray for a breakthrough pray as I sonwant children pray for any spiritual attack in my body...
Replies
10
Views
162
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom