Without What I Decline And Reject

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
O king and father sitting in your throne above, without pain and trouble, take ### away from me, keep me safe and protected even from she and everybody she know's without pain and trouble, bless me with the job I've applied for that is the job I've been praying for without pain and trouble, bless me with getting back into martial arts without pain and trouble as I promise you not to use them for personal gain nor evil, take away my flaws, problems, troubles, issues and bad habits without pain and trouble, bless me to correct all the evil, bad and sin that I've ever said, done and thought in my life without pain and trouble, I pray to you also for earning the second chances I have faith in earning without pain and trouble, in Jesus' name I pray for this amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you again brothers and sisters I pray for this to be answered without pain and trouble in Jesus' name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
O king and father above sitting in your throne above in Heaven I pray to you to be with me in my heart as my family and I possibly are planning a vacation to ### on a plane and as far as that goes our king and father above I pray to you to bless me with being fearless by flying as I have faith...
Replies
6
Views
71
  • Locked
O king and father above sitting on your throne in Heaven, forgive me if I sinned today, I pray to you to take away my flaws, problems, troubles, issues and bad habits without pain and trouble, bless me with the job I applied for that is the job I've been praying for without pain and trouble and...
Replies
4
Views
68
  • Locked
Dear king and father above sitting in your throne in Heaven, now that I am almost better, without pain and trouble, I pray to you to bless me with succeeding on being on track and how great I got practicing my taekwando and kickboxing without pain and trouble as I pray to you to bless me with...
Replies
6
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom