Without Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
O king and father above sitting in your throne above in Heaven I pray to you to be with me in my heart as my family and I possibly are planning a vacation to ### on a plane and as far as that goes our king and father above I pray to you to bless me with being fearless by flying as I have faith in myself to enjoy my flight, I pray to you to take away my flaws, problems, troubles, issues and bad habits without pain and trouble, I pray to you to bless me with the job I've applied for that is the job I've been praying for without pain and trouble, at the same time I pray to you to bless me with correcting all the evil, bad and sin that I've ever said, done and thought as well to be blessed with earning the second chances I've been praying to earn without pain and trouble, in Jesus' name I pray amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going to visit Free eye screening test now. Bit scared also. Feeling nervous also. What they will say. Pray request for ### not to be scared of. Nor feel shy or any nervous. Instead help ### to stay alert n tell ### problem to them. And suggest good advice or spec which is suitable for ###...
Replies
9
Views
137
Pray for me to fulfill my purpose in life without fear of judgement and rejection
Replies
7
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom