Without any provocation on my part, I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ asking for your help please remove ### provocation towards me the hacking and spitting like I am smelling trying to annoy me embass me that I should wipe toilet seat after use he said I leave dirty marks in my own home I am so frustrated with...
Replies
9
Views
340
Heal the pain in my stomach to flash out of my body without any pain
Replies
7
Views
108
Heavenly father I come before you at this time asking for your help in the name of Jesus I pray ### would stop provoking me and leave home in peace and quiet without any confusion rebuke his wicked intentions towards playing loud music and singing smoking in my presence I have asthma I pray he...
Replies
7
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom