With God ALL{?} things are possible"

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Many times over time I had a "problem" that, I noticed that there were "ways" that solved different problems, but because my problem was "different" than the "usual format", when bringing it up, I found "options" didn't work, and someone who has solutions to many problems, because mine was "offbeat" they were dumbfounded. And then we look at the Bible.What do we read that Jesus healed? Well maybe spiritual states["For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that all who believe in Him should not die but have everlasting life'}Physical problems{"The blind see, the deaf hear, the lame walk'}.BUT, my problems are not those.Do you ever read someone came to Jesus and said, they're too busy, too many things happening, slow down the pace?"Did anyone come to Him and say, there are annoying people they want out of their life, or troublesome people that cause "headaches" when you deal with them?I don't recall anyone coming to Him with those requests, which are my problems..So since I don't see that listed, I must wonder, do only the blind, deaf and lame benefit?My problems aren't mentioned, so I question if they're included.Know what I mean?

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God Protect Our Homes & All Electronic Devices 🙏Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name for "Your" divine protection over me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. Safeguard our homes, all our electronic devices, bank accounts, and credit card accounts. Stop anyone who would...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So true, such wonderful blessings Jesus brought to all of us who believe, trust and wait for Him. Go and tell John the things you have seen and heard, the blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor are the gospel preached to them. Luke 7.22...
Replies
Views
Mom is in the hospital, parents are both homeless. I don't know what to do to help them. We have a full house with our kids and my newly disabled brother in law. Mom will probably be in the hospital for another day or two. They're both tired. They've been living in motel rooms, shelters, RV's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
jI am having a most difficult time right now...dealing with handicapped son and his mental issues ...I pray to god that I can't do this unless he helps and then that is not honest I can do this and will do this but it is so hard and I am so tired .. if things would improve faster than they...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom