'All Things are Possible!' - Mark 9:23

"What do you mean, 'If I can'?" Jesus asked. "Anything is possible if a person believes."

—Mark 9:23 NLT

Key Thought​


"Anything is possible ...!" 'Nuff said, let's choose to believe!

Today's Prayer​


Forgive me, forgive us, O God for doubting your power and might. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Related Scripture Readings​


Ⓒ 1996-2024 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. What Jesus Did! is written by ### and is available in book form. Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You for Your Blessings Your Patience and Great Love "And Jesus said to him, “‘If You can?’ All things are possible to him who believes.” 24 Immediately the boy’s father cried out and said, “I do believe; help my unbelief.” Mark 9:23-24 "But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry...
Replies
11
Views
96
  • Article Article
The disciples were astounded. "Then who in the world can be saved?" they asked. Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God." —Mark 10:26-27 NLT Key Thought Jesus' assertion is true, or our faith is really in...
Replies
0
Views
1K
I know this is non-standard from what is commonly prayed. This involves me and another person. I'll just identify us with our dates of birth. I was born on Monday, May 28, 1984 and she was born on Friday, September 17, 1965. I have known of this lady for almost 24 years as of this typing! On...
Replies
5
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom