Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been a Christian for many years but I am going through a tough patch at the moment. I feel quite disconnected from God and definitely haven't been praying as much. Some bad stuff (my son was abused) has happened in the last couple of years and it's made me feel rejected by God. I feel...
Replies
9
Views
144
With faith and trust place all my belief and faith that by faith mountains can be moved...I pray for urgent breakthrough for financial help...come for my rescue, show mercy, Jesus, you are the only saviour, I REJECT ### and their deeds.
Replies
8
Views
195
Lord, I come to You with a quiet heart. If You are reminding me of my old prayers, thank You for answering them—even the ones I prayed when I was still in ###. Thank You for providing for my family when all we had was faith. If this whisper is from You, Lord, help me listen. If there is...
Replies
5
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom