Witchcraft tear my relationship apart

Thank you so much, his second name is ###. He is still a little bit distant when we communicate. I trust in the Lord that everything will be ok in His time. God bless you. Keep intercession for us.
He showed up last night dear brethren. He did not know how he get there. He give him a bed to sleep. At midnight it was line someone was talking and said to me he is not supposed to be there. It will be his last he had ###. Then i heard my child calling my name and struggle to get awake. I went to her room but she was asleep. That is the witchcraft she send with him because i think they used him as a vessel to do their dirty work and he is unaware of what is happening to him. Please help me pray for ### ### ### and to stop all pursuing forces in order for restoration for our relationship. The witchcraft be broken in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
115
Dear Friends and Prayer Team My thanks for all your Previous Prayers. However to get straight to the point. We as a family face a crisis at the moment! Its to do with my wife's (###) uncontrolled and persistent urge to borrow funds from payday loan sharks and short term cash advance...
Replies
9
Views
492
Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom