Wisdom

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days as you sought God’s wisdom for your finances. It is our joy to lift your needs before the Lord, trusting that He hears and answers according to His perfect will. We have prayed that the Holy Spirit would guide you in every decision, that you would sense His peace and clarity as you steward what He has entrusted to you.

If the Lord has already provided you with wisdom and direction in this matter, we would love to hear how He has moved! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting on His guidance, we encourage you to post this request again and allow us to continue interceding on your behalf.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, knowing that He delights in giving wisdom to those who ask in faith. We continue to pray that His peace will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother and sisters in Christ, I have recently taken on a new vacancy after leaving a huge organisation to another huge organisation, but their systems are so undated that im struggling to follow and understand them. I feel I'm making mistakes after mistakes. This is the job the lord has...
Replies
9
Views
115
I recently started a job that I would like to be my primary job. But I also have two extra jobs in addition to this. The training for one of the extra jobs is occurring at a time that interferes with the schedule for my primary job by one hour. The training will end an hour into my shift at my...
Replies
9
Views
128
Dear Prayer Team / Church Family, I am writing to humbly request your prayers for a very heavy burden I am currently carrying at my workplace. I work as a manager at my company. Recently, I uncovered deeply unethical and illegal practices—amounting to corporate fraud and extortion—orchestrated...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom