Wisdom Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask for generous amounts of business wisdom and protection in Jesus name
 
I join you in prayer. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help loading a big moving Pod, mostly 25 years worth of clothes and boxes. But before i can do that, I have to go through everything to decide what to keep, and how to deal with all the rest: garage sales, donate, etc. Time is short because I have to be out of this house within 14 days...
Replies
9
Views
138
🙌 Father, Thank You for helping make THE WORST POSSIBLE ROUTER IMAGINABLE a secure and silent pipe or bridge... Thank you now for a more intelligent assistant and a better picture of what to do to circumvent the device's intrusive data collection, logging, reporting, recording and leaking... Let...
Replies
9
Views
219
Please pray for me to have wisdom about how to use the last amount of finances I have left from my recent check. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom