Will you pray that I get enough ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY DAUGHTER DUMPS ### AND KICKS HIM HIS SISTER OUT FOR GOOD GREATLY IF I HEARD HIM RIGHT AND HER RIGHT JUDGING ME PUTTING ME DOWN TO TRY TO CAUSE HARM AND THEN HE TOLD HER TO SHUT UP DONT EVEN SPEAK HE IS WAY TO EVIL THATS INSANE. THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HEARD HIM AND HIS SISTER...
Replies
9
Views
153
No one is perfect but enough. Please pray a fast unspoken request Also to get a lawyer to help me and be close to nothing thank you in JESUS name. LORD I am regretful and of time for everything and your attributes. I understand to a degree. Thank you amen.
Replies
5
Views
204
Found yesterday because of this false restraining order I'm under that I can not have access to my children's records and/or being invited to do school events. The head of school is very much against me when I've done nothing wrong. Also with not seeing my children because they are choosing not...
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom