will you pray that god will send me a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles moore

Prayer Partner
will you pray that God will send me a roommate and a girl that loves me and will you ask God to help me with the youth at my new church and will you ask God to give me back my friend ###, ###, and ### I miss them a lot and will you ask God to send me a girl that loves me and will you ask God to deal with those who have done me wrong
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren, kindly help me with prayers that God send me destiny helpers and give me a job
Replies
10
Views
187
I am from a poor nation in Asia. Got a fully funded PhD in STEM in Europe but father is not willing to send me abroad. He thinks I will not become successful and will have to come back. Please pray to soften his heart so that he allows me to go to Europe on time before my classes of PhD start...
Replies
16
Views
367
I'm eager to find the man God has prepared for me. All things are possible with God and I am asking for prayers for him to send the man I'm supposed to marry to me! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom