Will you please pray for the immediate ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Firstly, giving all thanks and praise to Jesus. Please in the name of Jesus immediate prayers for finances and unspoken requests that I have shared with the Lord. Experience a lot of spiritual warfare right now and trusting God. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
139
Dear Lord God,

Please hear my prayer and grant my request for the immediate processing and release of my remaining Final Pay from my former employer, ###, this week. I surrender this matter to You and trust in Your guidance, provision, and perfect timing.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray...
Replies
14
Views
69
Please pray for me because unfortunately this week has seemingly revealed that a lot is going to have to change in how I interact with my immediate family especially in terms of boundaries. I love them but some negative situations are arising that indicate I may have to separate myself from them...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom