Will Please Help Me Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Jesus, will help me, please help me, I know I keep feeling anxious and I know I feel like I am a bad person for being and feeling anxious, but I know you do not see me as a bad person for being and feeling anxious.
It's just I keep having these doubts in my head, self-doubts.

"I am thinking, what can I do about this and what can I do about that, how can I improve my financial situation, will I ever hear from her, I feel useless, I feel inadequate"

Jesus, it is because you have given me such resources that I feel I have to be doing more.
Jesus, I do feel and believe it is the evil one, the devil, Satan that is attacking and feeding my self-doubts and making me feel like a bad person, but I am far from it...

So I pray and praise you that will rebuke all evil and the devil and Satan out of my life, out of my mind, out of my heart and my soul and all my loved ones, for the power, the kingdom and glory are yours now and forever, Amen

I think about ### hoping and praying I will hear from her, and I don't know if I will, but you know what is what. I know for sure Jesus, I am 100 per cent sure I would like to get to know her, and I know she liked me and was attracted to me and she said she would like to get to know me, but she has these complications in her life... Jesus, please make a way where there seems to be no way, please send a messenger angel and reassure ### it's OK, please forgive her for her sins and thank you for bringing peace and clarity into her life, into her mind and heart and spirit.

Jesus, I pray and thank you that through your spirit, ### will be prompted to contact me and arrange for us to meet up with each soon,
Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord, i prayed for this ### intention. May it will be done according to your will and your time. We asked this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please soften managers heart and may she not cut my maternity leave. And allow my full maternity leave and annual leave to take as per civil service policy in Jesus' name I pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
198
Father please soften ###'s heart and may she not cut my maternity leave. And allow my full maternity leave and annual leave to take as per civil service policy in Jesus' name I pray Amen
Replies
5
Views
100
Jesus please help me my life Ho God please help me maney Jesus please give me my problem maney my wife and daughter money problem 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏 please help me my Account no.### please help me Jesus please help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom