Will everyone go into agreement with me in prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
Will everyone go into agreement with me in prayer that God will give me freedom from my legal issues. Pray that he will give me a sign before I go to court on the ###th. Please pray that I remain with my family. God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
198
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
387
Please pray that I overcome unwanted intrusive thoughts, and that I overcome the fear, anxiety, and stress complicated by them. I find myself unconsciously and subconsciously making agreements out of fear, anxiety, stress, pressure, and/or compulsions with these spirits. Ex: that my IQ will keep...
Replies
6
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom