Wife's Physical Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
Wife's suffering in her body. ### causing emotional suffering. Join me I'm prayer that

she is granted relief. And give praise she has agreed to join us in ###.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### I am in pain
Replies
7
Views
115
Please pray for me. I’m in constant physical pain in my left knee. I’m trying hard to work through the pain but some days it’s just too much. I’m doing everything suggested by the doctors but I don’t see any signs of improvement. I know Jesus can make this pain go away.
Replies
10
Views
252
Please pray for me. The demon is causing physical pain my stomach, back and chest. The demon is causing me to feel anxious. :(<|repo_name|>josephroberts/Redaction-Tool<|file_sep|>/data/raw/2020-10-25-Prayer-Request-Thread-2-1.json { "url": "Facebook", "reddit_link": "", "id"...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom