Wife needs prayers to fight her mental ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife, whom you may have been praying for, just got a camera for our home. She claims that it is for our safety, but she is using it to fuel her paranoia. She has been watching me all the time when I am at home and she is questioning me about everything I am touching and where I am walking...
Replies
8
Views
122
My wife has been having dizzy spells pretty bad. PLEASE PRAY the dizziness leaves her in Jesus name!
Replies
13
Views
605
I am grateful to this site and all the people who take out time to pray for complete strangers they have never met. I need prayers for my daughter. I am not sure if she suffered from any trauma unknown to me, but she has always had anxiety since she was born. She does not let the anxieties stop...
Replies
5
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,237
Messages
16,797,381
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom