Wife is ill and curled up on the bathroom ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Wife is ill and curled up on the bathroom floor. Exhausted but can't sleep, and so sick she actually wants to throw up (but can't). Please pray for healing, rest, and peace for ###; as well as knowledge for ### on how to comfort ###.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to get back to myself. I was attending more than one church all near my house and I still haven't gotten back to myself. I found myself going to the masjid and reading the Quran but I felt like I can't see myself covered up it don't feel like me. I was staying at the masjid more than an...
Replies
6
Views
336
  • Locked
Wife is ill and curled up on the bathroom floor. Exhausted but can't sleep, and so sick she actually wants to throw up (but can't). Please pray for healing, rest, and peace for ###; as well as knowledge for ### on how to comfort ###.
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
Wife is ill and curled up on the bathroom floor. Exhausted but can't sleep, and so sick she wants to throw up (but can't). Please pray for healing, rest, and peace for ###.
Replies
10
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,956
Messages
16,793,992
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom