why when i ask for prayer for sleep it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Your text does not contain any sensitive information that requires redaction. Here is the text as it is:

why when i ask for prayer for sleep it doesn't work. why when i ask God myself for sleep it doesn't work. why when i take sleeping pills or melatonin it doesn't work.
 
You don't need a pill, you need the Gos-pill. I've taken melatonin to reset my natural biological clock and it worked because you gotta pray over anything you take. Pray over your meds, in Jesus' name let it work for me according to your will all to the Glory of God. If you can't sleep, listen to an audio Bible, let God's truth and word comfort you. It's our only true security. He loves you.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer for our son ###. He has dispositions on April 16th and to court on April 20th, 2026. We ask that both will turn out well for him. We ask for the mighty Lord to transform ###'s mind, body and soul and bring him to salvation. Restoring him completely. We ask for his lawyer, judge...
Replies
11
Views
297
I don't want to go into full details about everything but here's what I need right now. I'm a single father. My son's mother up and abandoned him, I've been struggling so hard with my mental health it's affected my ability to work. As of late it's felt like it's beyond my control and I've...
Replies
8
Views
316
i need a few things done on my car this morning and i am asking that the mechanics are honest and reliable and that everything is done perfectly for me...i also ask that i am not over-charged for any of the work that they are doing for me i pray for all of this in Jesus's Name to my Heavenly...
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom