Why Is This Happening

  • Thread starter Thread starter P.J.
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P.J.

Guest
Dear God, I have stopped talking to the girl who I fell for because I realized I should have stopped a long time ago, but I always gave her a second chance. I don't know why I did that. The problem with me is that I still think about her over everything like songs, TV, or just watching people who are together. Sometimes it makes me feel sad, but I think I shouldn't because she disrespected me and left me for a guy who drinks and curses. In my mind, I think he is going to break her heart, but she is too blind to see that. I have thoughts that she will come back to me, but it'll be too late, and she'll realize she made a mistake leaving me after all these times I took the blame for her mistakes. God, I thank you for making me see that she wasn't the one for me, and I just pray you can help me get her off my mind because it stresses me out. I recently had two dreams about us hanging out, and it was like we were still talking, which hurt my heart. I know there are other girls for me, and I hope you will open my eyes to pick the right girl. Thank you, God, I love you. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

I pray you help this person to get out of the pain he is having. Please give him enough strength to forget her and show him his girl. Also, talk to the other girl and open her eyes. Give her enough wisdom lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
time will show and time will tell the truth, i believe you both will learn from it.. God bless!
 
Dear God, I pray that you help this person. Give them patience, hope, and understanding if they weren't meant to be. Amen!

Please always remember that everything happens for a reason! I know the exact same feelings you are going through. Remember to always have patience and faith in the Lord and only time will tell if you the two of you were meant to be. Also remember that the Lord will always be there to talk to when you are going through the difficult moments when you can't stop thinking about that person. God bless!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
Last night I was feeling so afraid, restless and I was unable to sleep so I submitted my prayer request here and I fell asleep around ###-###:## AM Today, in an afternoon nap, I saw a dream where I was participating in physical contact with a guy who was ###-### years old, I was touching him...
Replies
5
Views
198
I told my cousin about this. I had 4 nightmares where ### put me in lockdown places with no freedom, and I had 4 nightmares where ### moved out of this house to somewhere I wouldn't ever wish to be. In every dream, I dream more about that happening, and I dream about that on other days too. I...
Replies
8
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom