Why hurricanes come all the time?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Does God send us a message through hurricanes and floods? How would we know it is God who send this horrible torments to peoples lives?

But the Lord was not in the wind.
I King 19.12

Lord of the wind coming down to us.
I feel Thee nigh.
I know Thy breath of life.
Coming down to us.
Thou has made it all.
Thou will take it all away.
For the coming of this hurricane.
We know that we are in Gods hands.

Fear not for I am with thee, be not dismayed... says the Lord.
Isa. 41.10a

Does God send us a message through hurricanes and floods? How would we know it is God who send this horrible torments to peoples lives?

I King 19.12

I feel Thee nigh.
Coming down to us.
Thou has made it all.

Isa. 41.10a
It is the will of the Father to go through trials and tribulations on earth. Hurricanes, floods, fires and droughts everywhere we see, this are the hand of the Lord telling us that we do not belong on earth. We are children of the living God and we are heading to our eternal home in glory. Let us all honor and praise His holy name wherever we are.

I King 19.12

I feel Thee nigh.
Coming down to us.
Thou has made it all.

Isa. 41.10a
It is God who sends all these natural happenings to let us know that He is in control of everything in this world. He created all and will take away from us.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
It is the hand of the Lord full of mercy and compassion that we are not consumed. It is His love and care that He preserves our life. May His love protect us, guide us and let us all live for His glory and honor.

Similar Requests

• Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That is one reason we should be on our knees in prayer and asking Jesus to deliver us from satans tricks to our spiritual life. He will discourage you and tell your past sins and make you feel down and out. Just call on the Lord and cast him out of your life, in the name of the Lord Jesus...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom