Why Does My ### Look At Other Women Online?

Reasons including the influence of social media, porn, visual stimulation, feeling disconnected, or looking for a friend are common reasons.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my left eye; the itch has to stop bothering me for no reason, and I don't know where the itch is coming from.
Replies
11
Views
161
  • Article Article
You’ve caught your husband looking at other women online. Do you scream, rant, cry, or throw things? While that might be an understandable response, it’s not the best way to try and solve the situation. Before we dive into how to handle it, let’s take a look at the reasons why your husband looks...
Replies
5
Views
2K
Lord why does my girlfriend think I’m manipulating her when I talk her out of something she will regret or something bad. I truly wasn’t if I was I am sorry Lord. I want to work things out. I’d what’s with her. Some days she’s to be alone and other days she wants to be with me. Lord please help...
Replies
6
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom