Why does it say that my email ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus knows everything that happens to us. Just bow down before Him and ask Him to fix all your problems and the answer shall come. Believe, trust and wait for the Lord. He is the maker of all good things to all who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.

Jesus will never ever stop hearing your prayers and never ever ignore anyone of us who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. Expect to be answered every time you call on Him.

I think your Email notifications got disabled, you might selected not to receive notifications in your email.
If you want to receive Email notifications you can go to Account Details > Settings > Preferencees to select.

This is what I think, I am not 100% sure

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God’s Word Will Unlock Your Potential By Rick Warren — 06/14/2023 “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32 (NLT) You cannot fathom your full potential—only...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We must begin with an earnest desire to love Him more than ever before, doing His will, speaking the words He want us to say and living a life that pleases to Him. Following in His steps must be our priority in life and giving Him all the praise, all the honor and glory wherever He send us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Why do people cheat? Are men and women motivated by different reasons to step out of their committed relationships? This episode delves into the fascinating world of infidelity, examining the psychology and motivation behind affairs. Surprising yet true, research suggests that a staggering...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom