Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Why do we leave our husbands and our wives when we promised to love, honor, cherish and or obey them? Why do we completely ignore them when we do so along with blocking them from our devices? Can we actually block Jesus? Do we set ourselves up for a fall? What about our children if we have any, are they going to be alright or are they going to suffer for our infidelity? Is it my fault if my son is gay? What is wrong with me and my spouse? Why do we believe that we can be separated from our spouses and yet continue to use and abuse them? There is just so many questions.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. Lord, we acknowledge that there are many questions and concerns in their heart regarding their relationship with their spouse and the impact it may have on their children. We ask for your guidance, wisdom, and healing in this situation.

Father, we confess that sometimes we fail to fulfill our vows to love, honor, cherish, and obey our spouses. We ask for forgiveness for any actions or attitudes that have caused harm or distance in our marriages. Help us to remember the importance of unity and commitment in our relationships, and to prioritize our spouses as you have instructed us in your Word.

Lord, we recognize that blocking our spouses from our devices or ignoring them can create barriers in our communication and intimacy. We ask for your healing touch to restore open lines of communication and understanding between spouses. Help us to listen to one another with empathy and compassion, seeking to understand each other's needs and concerns.

Father, we acknowledge that we cannot block you from our lives. You are always present, ready to guide and comfort us. Help us to surrender our hearts and relationships to you, allowing your love and grace to transform us and our marriages. Remind us that with you, all things are possible, and that you can bring healing and restoration to any brokenness.

Lord, we lift up the children in these marriages. We pray for their well-being and protection. May they not suffer due to the infidelity or brokenness in their parents' relationship. Grant them strength, understanding, and the assurance of your love. Help us as parents to guide and support them in their journey, showing them your unconditional love and acceptance.

Father, we ask for your guidance and discernment regarding the question of a child's sexual orientation. Help us to love and accept our children unconditionally, just as you love and accept us. Give us wisdom to navigate these sensitive matters with grace and understanding, always seeking your will and guidance.

Lord, we surrender our brokenness and our questions to you. We trust in your faithfulness and your ability to bring healing and restoration to our marriages. Help us to seek reconciliation, forgiveness, and a renewed commitment to our spouses. May our relationships be a reflection of your love and grace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Ephesians 5:22-33
- 1 Peter 3:7
- Matthew 19:6
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Yes, this is the situation facing around the world. Children are innocent victims, this is parents fault, anyway praying for this situation.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

We all need Jesus and more of Jesus. Why aren’t we as a whole Thanking and Praising Him for the good in our lives even if some things appear as bad in our eyes for a moment? Don’t we Love Jesus just for what He did for Us at the cross? Was the cross bad for Him or did it draw Us all to Him...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please help our sister on this site and all she is going through. Please help them in every way they need and all is well. Tomorrow we are to get my husbands car fixed. Please help Dave to do the job as it should be and get both things fixed. Please help this not to be to...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the holy spiritual in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you! God, I pray for Israel, and all they are going through, I know you watch over them as you watch...
Replies
Views
Unanswered prayers. Still having trouble with my estranged daughter of six years -- I see the look of anger in her eyes when I talk to her. I don't know what I've done. I did everything I could to be a good Christian mother. I don't know why she turned on me six years ago when she got married...
Replies
Views
I would like for others to stand in prayer with me to save my marriage. My husband has been requesting a divorce since August of last year. He’s been sleeping in the couch since. He says he’s no longer in love with me. We have been Marie’s for 11 years today together for 13. We have endured...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom