WHOLE, COMPLETE REHABILITATION AND HEALING FROM A Total ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOF

Disciple of Prayer
WHOLE, COMPLETE REHABILITATION AND HEALING FROM Total Knee Replacement Surgery PERFORMED MONDAY[###] AT THE ###. Thank You('All) VERY MUCH! :)
 
WHOLE, COMPLETE REHABILITATION AND HEALING FROM Total Knee Replacement Surgery PERFORMED MONDAY[###] AT THE ### Veterans Administration Medical Center. Thank You('All) VERY MUCH!
kiss.png
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a Christ centered rehabilitation centre in the country of ###, I became born again 3 months ago and I have found the lord. But a situation from the past has came up with my probation officer and I missed a probation appointment, I need prayers that. I do not get sent to prison for the...
Replies
12
Views
158
prayers for all that are in rehabs and ###. sad there is lots there that there is no family or they just put them there and never come back prayers for them all on my way today to see ### i missed one day due to bad rain floods and my ### thought something happen to me so i need to do my best to...
Replies
9
Views
329
Please pray for my family, lots going on, and my father's health and rehabilitation after a bleed on the brainstem. He is at a hospital that's not been the best and keeps getting infections, confusing information, and leaving out his care. He moved from a good hospital due to catchment area. The...
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom