who would be the one praying for me for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Humble Prayer Warrior
who would be the one praying for me for tonight i will pray for you and you will pray for me
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
ace, I will join you in your prayers tonight and pray for you. And I thank you if you do pray for me. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a Christ centered rehab and I am serving other, I've become born again 3 months ago, and a problem from the past has came up with probation, I missed an appointment and now I am going through the process of writing letters and contacting judges and officers etc, I am ### and I have...
Replies
12
Views
475
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
155
My mother went home to be with Jesus on May 15, and we held her funeral service on May 23. Because she meant so much to us, we hired a professional videographer to record the entire service so that our family could treasure those memories for years to come. When we received the finished video on...
Replies
7
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom