Who will deliver us from anorexia?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus can, Jesus will. He has done to millions and millions of people and He can do it for you.

I want to be like Barbie, so skinny and nice. But I must not eat what I like.
I want to be like Miss America and I should execise daily.
I refuse to eat and become like those I see on tv.
My body is wasting away.
Jesus help me please.

Let us all pray for them. Dear Jesus heal those who suffer. Amen

I personally know lots of young people male and female having this problem. Parent do not know what to do but to pray and ask Jesus to take away those horrible feelings of depression, low self steem and the fear of dying. All Christians should be in prayer for all teen agers, even older adults have this problem and pastors ignore their pleas for help. Continue to pray for them. They are helpless people and need someone to come and lift their spirits up.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I personally know lots of young people male and female having this problem. Parent do not know what to do but to pray and ask Jesus to take away those horrible feelings of depression, low self steem and the fear of dying. All Christians should be in prayer for all teen agers, even older adults have this problem and pastors ignore their pleas for help. Continue to pray for them. They are helpless people and need someone to come and lift their spirits up
Thi

This was me when i was young and into my 40's. My sins/addictions were deadly and grievous. Terrible! '(((( no joke! Life or death!!! '(( you will die, die. 1st spiritually and physically. It is happening and did happen to me. God have mercy. '( you cant fool God/mother nature!! '( surely ye shall die. '(((((((((((((

Similar Requests

• Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He must increase, but I must decrease. —John 3:30 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This ultimate formula for greatness did not take many words for John the Baptist to articulate. What's your formula? Paul told the Galatians that they needed a similar approach to greatness: Christ must be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessins shall come to our life and to our home. This is sign of Gods love and care to those who have come to Him in faith believing that He is the Provider of all good things to those who serve Him. This is really so wonderful to know that Jehovah Jireh provided for His people...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life, my family and close relatives life, those who trust in Thy Lord God Jesus Christs life always. God, Thank you! God, I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These storms reveals to us a number of desires and a trust to the Lord to calm it down and to pass it away soon. More importantly reveals the will of the Father to send this storm to make us all aware of His hand is on everything that happens to us. All we have to do is this. When storms...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom