• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Who will deliver us from anorexia?

CounselorHawkins

Prayer Partner
Jesus can, Jesus will. He has done to millions and millions of people and He can do it for you.

I want to be like Barbie, so skinny and nice. But I must not eat what I like.
I want to be like Miss America and I should execise daily.
I refuse to eat and become like those I see on tv.
My body is wasting away.
Jesus help me please.

Let us all pray for them. Dear Jesus heal those who suffer. Amen

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Corah

Humble Prayer Warrior
I personally know lots of young people male and female having this problem. Parent do not know what to do but to pray and ask Jesus to take away those horrible feelings of depression, low self steem and the fear of dying. All Christians should be in prayer for all teen agers, even older adults have this problem and pastors ignore their pleas for help. Continue to pray for them. They are helpless people and need someone to come and lift their spirits up.

barrwilliams

Prayer Partner
This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Abaka who help me.... I'm Barry Williams from Iceland . And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 8 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, I advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com or directly on WhatsApp +2349063230051.

Jenny5309

Prayer Partner
I personally know lots of young people male and female having this problem. Parent do not know what to do but to pray and ask Jesus to take away those horrible feelings of depression, low self steem and the fear of dying. All Christians should be in prayer for all teen agers, even older adults have this problem and pastors ignore their pleas for help. Continue to pray for them. They are helpless people and need someone to come and lift their spirits up
Thi

Jenny5309

Prayer Partner
This was me when i was young and into my 40's. My sins/addictions were deadly and grievous. Terrible! '(((( no joke! Life or death!!! '(( you will die, die. 1st spiritually and physically. It is happening and did happen to me. God have mercy. '( you cant fool God/mother nature!! '( surely ye shall die. '(((((((((((((

Normand

Prayer Warrior
Fasting and praying for those who have anorexia nervosa and bulimia. May Jesus heal all of them and bring blessings to their life.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom