Who declares the glory of God?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Those who love the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul... shall ever glorify God above all things. Why and who should glorify the Lord?

We should glorify the Lord for choosing us to be His very own. From the begining of the earth He has chosen us to be a shining light to those who live in darkness and sin.
We should honor God for being with us all the time. When our marriage is on the brink of divorce, God will heal us and make our marriage a glorious experience on earth.
We should glorify Jesus for saving our souls and for not allowing satan to take us all to hell and burn therre forever.

Now, who will glorify the Lord?

Those who love HIm with all His heart, mind and soul.
Those who want to serve Him and do His will.
Those who love to sing praises to Jesus

Myprayer today is that everyone os us will declare the glory of God wherever you are.

Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We should always look upon ourselves as Gods servants who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. We were placed in this world to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Sing praises to Him before you get up and throughout the whole day and Jesus will bless your life. Let us all lift...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This questions are coming more clearly right now when those bombs are destroying cities and towns and fire are melting everything in their path. Gods word clearly tell us that this will happen. Before the coming of the Lord ... the elements will melt with fervent heat, the earth also and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O Lord, I cry for You every single day of my life wanting to know where I am going to spend my life after I depart planet earth. God send us here to earth for a purpose, we must and should find what that purpose is, otherwise we will be lost and discouraged anywhere we go. We are destined to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Only Jesus can do this to all of us who seek His face on a daily basis. He said. When you come to Me unbidden, beckoning us to come to Him and find peace, joy and happiness in your life. Then, God Himself will come to you and bless your life. And then you and me will start singing... There...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The most precious time we spend in life when we are so alone, so forsaken, so disturbed, it is to take a time to praise the name of the Lord Jesus. Wherever you are, stop what you are doing and just start singing praises to Him. For sure, our dear Lord delights in the praises of His people...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom