Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Rejoice my beloved. We have been grafted into such a wonderful inheritance, we have been adopted and received into the Kingdom of the living God. Real children who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul. This is not something we were qualified or chosen belong to someone. It is the Father who have pick us up and chosen to be His very own. The ones who will love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. This wonderful inheritance was given to us by the grace and mercy from the Lord.

Before I formed thee in the belly.
I knew thee.
Before you cames forth out of womb.
I sanctified thee.
Jeremiah 1.5a

The children of the living God will always love the Lord no matter what they are going through. The Lord made us special people to live a holy and pure life before Him and walk in the way He is pleased.

Dear God, thank for giving us life on earth. Let me follow You all the way to Your glorious presence in heaven.
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Rejoice my beloved. We have been grafted into such a wonderful inheritance, we have been adopted and received into the Kingdom of the living God. Real children who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul. This is not something we were qualified or chosen belong to someone. It is the Father who have pick us up and chosen to be His very own. The ones who will love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. This wonderful inheritance was given to us by the grace and mercy from the Lord.

I knew thee.
I sanctified thee.
Jeremiah 1.5a

The children of the living God will always love the Lord no matter what they are going through. The Lord made us special people to live a holy and pure life before Him and walk in the way He is pleased.

Dear God, thank for giving us life on earth. Let me follow You all the way to Your glorious presence in heaven.
Amen
Amen đź‘Ź

I knew thee.
I sanctified thee.
Jeremiah 1.5a

Amen
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
God, in His infinity mercy and love sent Jesus, the Son of the living God to this world to save us from sin and evil and to lead us all to His glorious presence. Opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Let us all bless His holy name and continue to sing praises to His holy name. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I shall forever remember my mom who was a praying woman, full of faith in Jesus and wanted all her children to be walking in the path that leads to heaven. Jesus called her home and now we are heart broken and miss her so much. Even though you are not here anymore. We miss you so much. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Musical love coming down from heaven to fill our hearts with joy, peace and happiness. We really can hear this sweet sound of melodious voices of angels gathered together to lift up the name of the Lord our God. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord our God worthy of all praise and all glory. Rev...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am the Light of the world... Jesus clearly said to everyone who came to Him. This light proceed perfectly from the holy presence of God almighty. He want us to light our path that leads to heaven. Living in the holy presence of God almighty will clearly light our heart and mind and this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those wonderful sounds coming down from heaven to let us know that Jesus is coming back again to take us all home to glory. The trumphet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptable and we shall be changed. Wonderful promises coming down from Gods own heart. Come now all saints of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom