Where Are You Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
GOD I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE ..I'M DONE YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED AND WANT...THIS IS KILLING ME LORD..I ASK FOR STRENGTH ..THIS TOO MUCH..I'M SO TIRED OF CRYING AND THE PAIN ..WHERE ARE YOU GOD..I NEED YOU NOW AND I NEED A MIRACLE .. WHY WON'T YOU HELP MY HEART PLEASE LET ### AND I BE TOGETHER OR TAKE THIS PAIN AWAY..PLEASE GOD I'M BEGGING YOU..PLEASE
 
I'm praying for you, know God is there with you. Silence your mind and you will hear His answers worship Him in every situation because we have victory in Jesus.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As a minister for many years working at a very large international ministry, I ### and the Lord used me to bring Thousands to Christ, so if that is called sin? Now I see why the Lord needs to come really soon and take me home and save those that have diligently served Him most of their lives...
Replies
8
Views
161
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a man who only likes maybe like a small amount of kind women and very few women out there I’m actually attracted to. Please help me find the right kind of woman that is made for me. I have three sisters two older ones happily married and have kids a younger one younger than...
Replies
11
Views
167
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that I'll stay in the trailer where I've been staying at please don't let anyone come and kick me out of my place. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire. I'm praying favor with the landlord. I draw a bloodline over the trailer and Lord...
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom