When should we call on the Lord for help and mercy?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Everyone who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul should call on the Lord all the time, every single day of your life, just as parents love to hear their children calling on them when trouble comes along, so God, loves to hear what His dear children want and desire from Him. Remember my beloved, calling on the Lord in time of need does not indicate a lack of faith, but an understanding that God is the ultimate object of our faith.

Without faith it is impossible to please God, for he that cometh to God, must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that seek after Him.
Heb. 11.6

When my way groweth drear,
Precious Lord linger near.
When my light is almost gone.
Hear my cry.
Hear my call.
Hold my hand lest I fall.
Take my hand precious Lord.
Lead me on.

Calling on the Lord is a central and crucial practice in the Christian life. By calling on the name on the Lord we are saved, helped, healed and blessed as our faith in Him continues to grow. By calling on Jesus also we are recued from distress, trouble, sorrow and pain that overwhelms our soul. Gods word clearly tell us the truth.

Anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame.
Romans 10.11

So, let us all call on the Lord by saying...

Let Your glory fill this house, and Your presence fill our hearts, as Your praise fill our mouths, o Lord my God.

My favorite verse when calling to the Lord for mercy and help is this...

The Lord is near who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth.
Psalm 145. 18.19

Wherever we are, let us all call on the Lord believing and trusting that His hand of mercy and compassion will answer our needs.
Amen

Yes, we are standing on holy ground and we know that there are angels all around. Let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are standing on holy ground. There is victory in the presence of the Lord our God.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a wonderful question to answer according to Gods word and the experience of Paul the apostle who knew when He was going to go up to heaven. A., We know when Jesus is calling us home when our hair turns white. B. When sickness of all kinds comes to our body. C. When weakness and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom