When One Spouse Changes Who They Are To Pursue What They Want – Part 1

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A “midlife crisis” is a lie. This has become a label associated with a process that occurs when one spouse changes their own beliefs and values. This person may become a completely different person because whatever had the greatest influence over them has changed.

When your greatest influence changes, your belief system changes.
When your belief system changes, your value system changes.
When your value system changes, you become a completely different person.

If you or your spouse has changed in a way that has caused harm to the marriage, then this video is for you. You will learn how someone changes who they are (sometimes for the worse) and can eventually become a completely different person than the one you or your spouse fell in love with.

Join us as we discuss this in this special 4-part series of Relationship Radio.

Relationship Radio is hosted by CEO of Marriage Helper, Kimberly Beam Holmes, and founder of Marriage Helper, Dr. Joe Beam.

Regardless of your situation, what we teach will not only make your relationships better, but will also help you to become the best version of yourself along the way.

Relationship Radio is released every Wednesday and is an extension of Marriage Helper.

Be sure to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review. We love hearing from you!

For more resources about your specific situation, visit marriagehelper.com.

It’s time to start giving back, and what better way to do it than by giving to Both Hands? If you would like to be a part of helping families in the adoption process, click here. Marriage Helper will match up to $25,000 in total donations through the end of 2022.

The post When One Spouse Changes Who They Are To Pursue What They Want – Part 1 appeared first on Marriage Helper.

Continue reading...

Let us all be in prayer for those spouses who are in Midlife Crisis that is full of negative feelings and thoughts and ideas. Satan always tries to make our life miserable and he want us to miss our way that leads to heaven. So, stop and reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Where is this coming from. Understand your role in life and how to overcome obstacles in your life with Jesus help and grace. Get more physical activity like running, biking, swimming and whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God the Father. He will help you overcome any negative feelings and thoughts in your life. Call on the Lord who is worthy of praise.

A “midlife crisis” is a lie. This has become a label associated with a process that occurs when one spouse changes their own beliefs and values. This person may become a completely different person because whatever had the greatest influence over them has changed.

When your greatest influence changes, your belief system changes.
When your belief system changes, your value system changes.
When your value system changes, you become a completely different person.

If you or your spouse has changed in a way that has caused harm to the marriage, then this video is for you. You will learn how someone changes who they are (sometimes for the worse) and can eventually become a completely different person than the one you or your spouse fell in love with.

Join us as we discuss this in this special 4-part series of Relationship Radio.

Relationship Radio is hosted by CEO of Marriage Helper, Kimberly Beam Holmes, and founder of Marriage Helper, Dr. Joe Beam.

Regardless of your situation, what we teach will not only make your relationships better, but will also help you to become the best version of yourself along the way.

Relationship Radio is released every Wednesday and is an extension of Marriage Helper.

Be sure to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review. We love hearing from you!

For more resources about your specific situation, visit marriagehelper.com.

It’s time to start giving back, and what better way to do it than by giving to Both Hands? If you would like to be a part of helping families in the adoption process, click here. Marriage Helper will match up to $25,000 in total donations through the end of 2022.

The post When One Spouse Changes Who They Are To Pursue What They Want – Part 1 appeared first on Marriage Helper.

Continue reading...
My hope and prayer is that all spouses should change their attitude and their life when they give themselves to Jesus. He alone can do wonders in our life. Praying women of God are great servants of the Lord.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
What do you do if your spouse is checked out emotionally? Do you accept it or tolerate it? Or do you do something about it? That's what we talk about in today's episode of Relationship Radio. Relationship Radio is hosted by CEO of Marriage Helper, Kimberly Beam Holmes, and founder of Marriage...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Nobody wants to hear it. And if you've heard it, it hurts… It's when your spouse looks at you and says, “I don't love you anymore.” Or maybe they say it like this, “I love you, but I'm not in love with you anymore.” Is it over? Is there anything you can do? Actually, there's a lot you can do...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In today's episode of Relationship Radio, we're diving into a topic that many couples face at some point in their marriage: What to do when your spouse loses their job. 💔💼 Marriage is a beautiful adventure, but it can also bring its fair share of challenges. When the unexpected happens and one...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You would think in a marriage that there would be a great degree of intimacy, maybe passion. But sometimes people just feel like they're living with a roommate. If that's you, is there something you can do about it? Let's talk about it on today's episode of Relationship Radio. Relationship...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If your spouse has cheated on you, or is cheating on you, the people in your life are probably telling you to divorce, get rid of them, make them pay for what they've done… But you know what? That might be the biggest mistake you ever make in your life. Why? Let's talk about that. Relationship...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom