When I was preteen and growing all the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise777

Account Closed
When I was preteen and growing up all the way to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. I will turn ### my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In ### I gave my life to Christ. I need prayer to let all the bitterness and anger go. I need prayer to know that these events in my life were not my fault. I want to get married. I do forgive them. It still hurts me, I need for that hurt to go away.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been carrying more than I ever talk about. I learned how to keep going even when I didn't feel okay, because stopping felt like falling apart. I don't shout about my struggles, but they've shaped me in quiet ways. I'm still here, and that wasn't an accident.
Replies
5
Views
204
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
134
Because when I was in a Christian going to church and praying, Jesus didn't care about providing a job or a wife, but there are a lot of restrictions about paying tithes, eating kosher, and all this spiritualism. Cannot do this, cannot do that. So since I was there, you cannot provide, then you...
Replies
6
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom