When I want to go to church service, I have migraines till ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
When I want to go to church service I migraine till vomit.

The following week I met with accident.
Follow by my wounds got infected. I was away from service for 2 weeks.
I need to go hospital to dress my wounds everyday...

This week my transportation key got stolen.
Everything got to do with my mobility.

I do not understand why...
Please pray..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have migraines a couple times a month. I'm on day ### now- the pain isn't as bad the last ### days but the pressure in my head/face is still bad. Please pray it goes away completely.
Replies
9
Views
194
I have migraines every day now and medication that I take for it causes difficulty walking and causes water retention. Please pray to God in Jesus's name for migraines to stop. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom