When I see ### tomorrow, I pray she will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
When I see ### tomorrow, I pray she will be so obviously really pleased to see me and be with me far far far more than any one else, I pray she would be honest to me about her feelings to me..

I pray she would ask me to come round her place for dinner before Christmas and invite me to spend Christmas day with her and her family.

Jesus, soften ###'s heart and remove all obstacles, I pray we will fall deeply in love with each other and grow into a beautiful life long loving relationship and marriage. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, time is no longer on my side as I am starting to believe I only have some few hours left. Dear God, send me Help, do a new thing in my sinful life, give me a second chance. Dear prayer partners I am grateful for your unending prayers, I am weak in this hour when I need strength, I...
Replies
13
Views
690
The doctor I am to see tomorrow, only saw me once before, and she is about to retire in a few weeks. May she be attentive and helpful (focused and not too busy as she was last time (when so many people kept interrupting her while I was with her). May I be able to explain things clearly so that...
Replies
10
Views
432
As I walk into court tomorrow I pray that my son and I be blessed to hear that our case has been dismissed and finally our court saga be over. I had called the cops on him after he had beat my car to many thousands of dollars worth of damage and had him arrested to teach him discipline. That...
Replies
5
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom