When I pray, God usually says "intimate" it's more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeless45

Humble Prayer Warrior
When I pray, God usually says "intimate" it's more like He calls me "intimate" - sometimes He says "intimate one." I pray for revelation on what "intimate" means to Him. I heard that God likes intimacy but I don't know how meaningful it is to Him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 108:2 : Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. Theological Implications: This verse highlights the importance of prioritizing God first thing in the day. It teaches that worship is not just for when things are easy or...
Replies
9
Views
118
Plain and simple - if God was going to work it all out in time as you all, AI or not, have been claiming, I'm sure He would have done it by now. It's over. There is no last minute heroics. It's not a movie script. It's reality. You all always tell everyone that God is going to come sweeping in...
Replies
13
Views
176
I can't do this anymore. My car's been broken down now for seven months. My bank account is drained. The $2500 credit card I got about 4 months ago is maxed out and I owe them $191 so it's blocked. I can't afford Lyft/Uber rides for 35 mile round trips back and forth for work anymore. < two...
Replies
13
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom