When God speaks.

We must have a heart open to hear God's voice and obey what He says. My son, God says.... Give Me your heart. Yes Lord, I am giving You everything I have.

God speaks to those who take time to listen.
And He listens to those who take time to pray.


In my life Lord, be glorified,
In my church Lord, be glorified.
Amen
 
We must have a heart open to hear God's voice and obey what He says. My son, God says.... Give Me your heart. Yes Lord, I am giving You everything I have.

God speaks to those who take time to listen.
And He listens to those who take time to pray.


In my life Lord, be glorified,
In my church Lord, be glorified.
Amen
Amen
 
Let Jesus speak to you anytime, wherever you are. Open your heart to Him and start loving Him with all your heart, mind and soul. Give all the praise, all the honor and glory to Him because He alone is worthy of all glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Matthew 13:33 Another parable He spoke to them: "The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened." The parable of the mustard seed reminds us not to overlook small beginnings. The miracle of the five loaves shows us not to...
Replies
2
Views
172
Please pray as my housemate was taken to the hospital last night. I ask for favor with doctors, nurses and orderlies, God to minister to ### and for his healing and health in general. Help me take care of the dog and get settled-in. Thank you in Jesus Name
Replies
12
Views
397
  • Article Article
Whether They Hear or Not Ezk 2:5 Jn 12:48 Mt 18:17 -- Church Discipline is Part of The Great Commission (Go and Make Disciples of All Nations, Baptizing Them in The Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, TEACHING Them to Obey Everything I Have Commanded, Matt 28:19-20... We cannot...
Replies
0
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom