When do we know Jesus is calling us home to heaven.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is a wonderful question to answer according to Gods word and the experience of Paul the apostle who knew when He was going to go up to heaven.

A., We know when Jesus is calling us home when our hair turns white.
B. When sickness of all kinds comes to our body.
C. When weakness and confusion arrives to our heart.
D. When Gods word keeps telling us the end of times is near.
E. When heat on the earth will continue to rise up.
F. The earth will be consumed by fire.
G. When Jesus will tell us down deep in our soul.

Come home, your time on earth is up, it is time to give an account to God for what you have done here on earth.

Then the Book of Life will be opened and our names will be written donw in it. Jesus will call us in and He will make sure we enter into our glorious new habitation in heaven.

Amen

This is a wonderful question to answer according to Gods word and the experience of Paul the apostle who knew when He was going to go up to heaven.

Come home, your time on earth is up, it is time to give an account to God for what you have done here on earth.

Then the Book of Life will be opened and our names will be written donw in it. Jesus will call us in and He will make sure we enter into our glorious new habitation in heaven.

Amen
Calling on the Lord day and night to take me home to heaven. This world is not my home, heaven is. Over yonder there will be no death anymore, no more pain or sorrow. We shall reign with Jesus for ages to come.

Jesus can take us all home anytime and from anywhere. A wreck took my friend away from me. Cancer took my aunt, she was in a hospital for along time. Chemo did not work on her at all. A child was hit by a car and the drunk driver flee as fast as he could from the site. No one knows when our time to depart will be, only Jesus knows that.

Jesus will clearly tell you when it is time to get home. It could be through a pastor, an evangelist, Sunday school teacher, a close friend and deep in prayer the Lord will tell you the truth about our impending departure from planet earth.
Our eternal destiny is heaven. Never ever forget that. So, let us all live a life that pleases Him.

Amen
I want to be right there, at the holy throne of God almighty, reading our names and making sure we did the right thing in obedience to Gods word while living on earth. My heart is full of praise to Jesus for saving my soul and opening the gates of heaven so I can enter in.

Amen
Amen. I am ready to face my future with my wonderful and loving Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who came to earth to die on the cross for me and for saving my soul from going down to hells burning fire. I love Him with all of my heart and will never ever dissapoint Him. I constantly pray asking Jesus to lead my path to heaven. He is doing just that and I am so grateful. Blessed be His holy name now and forever more. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus sent us here to earth and He will call us home anytime. Children die of desease or accidents, young people die of drug overdose, adults die in wrecks and senior citizens die of deseases of all kinds. It is Gods will for us to draw close to Him at any age, so we will be prepared to see Jesus face to face when we get to heaven.

Amen
Amen! Glory to Jesus 🙇

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom