Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus told us the truth and nothing but the truth when He said....

I am the living Bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this Bread will live forever.
John 6.51a

Our Lord is eternal, this means that He has no begining and has no end. Alpha and Omega as the Greeks would say. Where there is a limit, there is finiteness and that is what we are. God knows no restrictions of space, ability or power. He is everywhere. An omnipotent Father who loves us and cares for us.

In the presence of Jehovah.
God almighty, Price of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended.
In the presence of the King.

So, let us all say, how blessed we are today and will be forever because we have believed, and trust His word.

I have come that you may have life and life everlasting.
John 10.10

Although our life come and go as smoke, understanding life on earth it is really wrapped up in knowing and follow God, the Creator of all things. He has given us life and He will take away when He decides. It is God who brings us understanding of where we came from and where we will end up when we pass away. It is Him alone who brings joy, truth, happiness, peace and love to our troubled souls.

Seek while He can be found. Call on Him while He is near.

Amen

Jesus told us the truth and nothing but the truth when He said....

I am the living Bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this Bread will live forever.
John 6.51a

Our Lord is eternal, this means that He has no begining and has no end. Alpha and Omega as the Greeks would say. Where there is a limit, there is finiteness and that is what we are. God knows no restrictions of space, ability or power. He is everywhere. An omnipotent Father who loves us and cares for us.

In the presence of Jehovah.
God almighty, Price of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended.
In the presence of the King.

So, let us all say, how blessed we are today and will be forever because we have believed, and trust His word.

I have come that you may have life and life everlasting.
John 10.10

Although our life come and go as smoke, understanding life on earth it is really wrapped up in knowing and follow God, the Creator of all things. He has given us life and He will take away when He decides. It is God who brings us understanding of where we came from and where we will end up when we pass away. It is Him alone who brings joy, truth, happiness, peace and love to our troubled souls.

Seek while He can be found. Call on Him while He is near.

Amen
Gods word clearly told us. In the begining God created heavens and the earth. Before creation there was nothing to see or to be aware of.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is no better place to be in this world rather than in the presence of the One who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. If we just could feel the touch of the Maste in our life, it will be the touch of heaven coming down to our troubled soul. If we could ever realize that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All glory all praise and all honor to the Lord our God. He knows what we are going through and He is ready to answer all our prayers and send healing and mercy to our troubled souls. God almighty Prince of peace will make our heart rejoice when we start singing praises to Him. You are my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
On earth we have all kinds of troubles and tribulations at home, at work, in the street, with the boss, with colleagues who are unsaved. This situations that come to our existence tell us that we do not belong on earth, we belong in heaven above where Jesus will calm us down and will wipe away...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Up and up and away for good. Jesus words will come to our own reality when we realize that those were all true to those who believe, trust and waits for the Lord, every day singing praises to His name and adoring Him for those wonderful things He has done. Strapped on my seat through a cloud...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom