Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Witness of the presence of God in our life are so diverse and so different. The disciples felt the presence of God through the Holy Spirit of God filling their lives with power from heaven. Today God manifest His presence in different ways to different people. Some people will feel the presence of the Lord while reading His word, in prayer, in praise, in adoration to His holy name. Wherever we are, Gods presence is right there to shine and to tell us ..

I am here with you to bless, to help to heal your troubled body and soul.

We many experience the presence of God through song, through memorizing Gods word or from a visit from the pastor. Others may not hear or see anything but may feel the peace, the joy and happiness down deep in our soul when God touches our heart. When Jesus comes to your home and you start singing praises to Him, wonderful things may happen.

The joy of the Lord is your strenght.

How true this is. Let us all seek the and everlasting joy and peace down deep in our heart when we start glorifying the name of the Lord.

Be still for the presence of the Lord.
The Holy One is here.
Come bow before Him now.
With reverence and fear.
In Him no sin is found.
We stand on holy ground.
The Holy One is here.

O yes, I have been in the presence of the Lord so many times and I was so glad, I was so happy and joyful because He heard my cry for mercy and compassion over lost souls I saw around. Tell everyone how good and wonderful is our Lord. He want us all to come to Him and bless His holy name. I said to me....

I am the Lord your God who teaches what is best for you. Who directs you in the way in which you should go.
Isa. 48.17

Let us all follow the Lord our God all the way to heaven. Hear His voice and obey what He says.
Amen

Witness of the presence of God in our life are so diverse and so different. The disciples felt the presence of God through the Holy Spirit of God filling their lives with power from heaven. Today God manifest His presence in different ways to different people. Some people will feel the presence of the Lord while reading His word, in prayer, in praise, in adoration to His holy name. Wherever we are, Gods presence is right there to shine and to tell us ..

I am here with you to bless, to help to heal your troubled body and soul.

We many experience the presence of God through song, through memorizing Gods word or from a visit from the pastor. Others may not hear or see anything but may feel the peace, the joy and happiness down deep in our soul when God touches our heart. When Jesus comes to your home and you start singing praises to Him, wonderful things may happen.

The joy of the Lord is your strenght.

How true this is. Let us all seek the and everlasting joy and peace down deep in our heart when we start glorifying the name of the Lord.

The Holy One is here.
Come bow before Him now.
With reverence and fear.
In Him no sin is found.
We stand on holy ground.
The Holy One is here.

O yes, I have been in the presence of the Lord so many times and I was so glad, I was so happy and joyful because He heard my cry for mercy and compassion over lost souls I saw around. Tell everyone how good and wonderful is our Lord. He want us all to come to Him and bless His holy name. I said to me....

I am the Lord your God who teaches what is best for you. Who directs you in the way in which you should go.
Isa. 48.17

Let us all follow the Lord our God all the way to heaven. Hear His voice and obey what He says.
Amen
Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you Jesus for touching my heart and my soul rejoices in You alone. We are following You all the way to Your glorious presence. Keep us on the right path to reach our destination and we will forever praise and adore Your holy name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus loves to bless each one of you and me. He love us and cares for us. He will never ever leave us nor forsake us. I am so glad He came to earth to give us hope of everlasting life. Love Him, praise Him, adore Him. In His presence there is joy beyond measure. And at His feet peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom