What should the Lord teach us?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hallelujah, give Him all the glory, all the praise and all the honor because He is ready to teach us eternal truths that cometh out from His heart. A heavenly voice coming down to us and tell us the way in which to go and to walk in it till we reach our wonderful home in glory.

Teach us o Lord we pray.
What I do not understand.
Your word is so deep in mystery.
I need wisdom from heaven.
I need to understand Your will for me.
Show me which way I should walk.
And show me where to go.
Alone I will stumble.
Alone I will fall.
But hearing Your gentle voice.
Will lead me through thick and thin.
Take my hand.
L;ight my way o Lord.
Be my beacon,
Day and night.
Give me strenght to continue.
Make me whole.
Teach me o Lord.
How to serve You.
How to love You more.
Your child has become new.
Empty me of my self.
So I can live for You.

O the glory of Thy presence, we Thy temple give Your reverence, so arise from Your rest and be blessed by our praise, as we glory in Your embrace, as Your presence now fills this place. Let us all bow down before Him and adore His holy name.

O Blessed Jesus.
Awesome in glory.
Prepare in us Thy temple.
We are born as living stones.
Where You are enthroned.
As You rose from death in power.
Please rise with us.
Our worship.
Come rise upon our praise.
Let Your hand see our praise.
Clothe us in Your glory o Lord.
We pray.
Amen

And everything cometh from Him, and exists by His power.
Romans 11.36

Great things cometh from heaven and we must hear and read from Gods word what those words are. Grant help and protection o Lord to those who need it right now. Bless us, help`us and heal us. We need You today and will need You forever. Amen

Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your reply. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Teach us Your path o Lord, help us to learn the way to walk in the right path to glory. We want to know the best route to walk and be like Jesus our dear Lord and speak like Him and do what He did. Praying daily, preaching to the lost and healing the sick and raising the dead. Glorious...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No matter what sadness has come to your heart, I want to overcome it with Jesus help and grace. No matter what race you are taking right now, I want to run along with you till we reach heavens gates to enter in. No matter how bad times has come to all of us, I want to go through this along...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Drawing near to the heart of God is our daily choice. If we really want to hear His voice, receive blessings from Him and healing from His heart, then we should start drawing close to Him. Remain quiet and calm, till we hear His voice speaking to our heart. My delight o Lord is to do Thy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom