What ###'s Story Teaches Us About Sexual Consent

Love the story of ### who love her people and who loved her God. She believes that anyone who trust God above anything else in this world, they will be rewarded with blessings.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 9:36 – “And his firstborn son was Abdon, followed by Zur, Kish, Baal, Ner, Nadab.” Extended Explanation: This verse lists the sons of Jeiel, a key figure mentioned earlier in 1 Chronicles, starting with his firstborn son...
Replies
10
Views
128
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 – “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:1 is a...
Replies
10
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom