What Now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan

Guest
Please Lord, please open someones heart enough to help. Prayers are appreciated, however I really need help. I have a terminal illness and need help getting coumadin. Its only $5. But I'm penniless. Haven't eaten in 4 days. Was homeless. Now have an apartment. I sincerely don't know what to do. I'm not getting around so good. Please Lord, send me help today. I have no computer, so plz txt replies to ###. Plz help. Really desperate.
 
Lord We pray for ###, Lord Show him a Way, You know the trouble he is going through, we love you for everything you have given him in life, he is asking to give him strength and bless his finances... Let he not be starved for long. please build his faith in you, praying in JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Jonathan, I'm not God but I would like to reply to this. I don't have money. ANY money for that matter. I'm going to pray for you also. I don't know much but I know that prayer changes things and I know you will be able to get what you need through those prayers.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray This Prayer Again… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. Thank You. Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. They need this prayer too.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
*praying for you*

I am sorry that I personally am not able to help you financially (I am penniless at the moment to).

Have faith. God bless.
 
Lord, I lift ### up to you to bless him with provision and abundance. Father, thank you for your spirit in ###'s heart to lay this down for you. Please surround him with others that will encourage him and please help him to feel Jesus' presence as he walks through this. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
 
Father we ask for provision. In Jesus' name. Amen.

2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Dearest Lord Jesus save this person from destitution. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 85:4 – “Restore us again, God our Savior, and put away your displeasure toward us.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 85:4, the psalmist is crying out to God for restoration. The request to “restore us again” shows that...
Replies
12
Views
171
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY SATAN WHOS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES HAVE MUTED MUTE SILENT SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MY PHONE TEAM MOBILE TURNS BACK ON AND ALL OF THERES PHONES DONT TURN ON EVER AGAIN GREATLYYYYY...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom