What is the meaning of life?

Difficult roads often lead to a beautiful destination. Let God lead your life here on earth. This gift is given by the Lord.

Life is precious in the sight of the Lord. Appreciate what God has given you. Our life is an adventure, riding along with Jesus. Like a roller coaster, there are ups and downs. This life is a mystery ready to be opened by everyone who believes and trusts God's word. Life can be a struggle, let us all learn to overcome. Stop and see if this is coming from God. Our existence can become a beauty before the eyes of the Lord. Serve Him, Love Him, Praise Him wherever you are. Be thankful for who you are and what you have. Everything is a gift that comes from heaven.

Remember. God has chosen us from the beginning of the earth to be His very own. Let it be. Never ever let go of His hands. He will come to you and help you in the times of trouble and tribulations you may be going through.
 
No matter how serious life gets, you still got to have one person you can completely trust and believe. That person is Jesus. He really give a meaning in our existence. He is the One who awaits for us at the gates of heaven to welcome us in.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've struggled with seizures for over a decade. They've taken them over my life. I have over ### non-epileptic seizures everyday. I want to be free from them. I cannot sleep at night time and I oversleep during daytime with major insomnia since ### yrs old, ###yrs old now. My life is meaningless...
Replies
15
Views
311
Lord help me with this depression. I need a ### to help me navigate this hard road. Jesus please help me.
Replies
7
Views
229
I have no meaning in life or to live I am sorry God for tho I know that you will not forgive me of my sins and for wanting to commit the most unforgivable sin in the Bible, killing myself, forgive me my Lord for cutting the most precious body you have given me, forgive me Father that I have not...
Replies
13
Views
506
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,537
Messages
16,777,847
Members
648,093
Latest member
Koistourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom