What is my back up plan? I ...

What is my back up plan? I spent so much time and money on this. It’s not fair. I want retaliation and revenge. I want justice.
I prayed to our good Lord to bless snd guide you. He will lead you to what is best for you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD HELPS ME WITH THIS IN JESUS'S NAME I NEED A NEW CELL PHONE CHARGER THAT WILL WORK WITH MY CELL PHONE THANK-YOU EVERYONE AMEN....
Replies
9
Views
304
  • Article Article
```markdown When your husband refuses therapy, navigating marital challenges can feel daunting if not impossible. This guide offers practical, empathetic strategies for encouraging your spouse to consider therapy and other forms of relationship support. Remember, reluctance to seek therapy...
Replies
0
Views
227
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're going through a difficult time. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Seek Support**: Reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor who can provide emotional support and guidance. 2. **Professional Help**: If...
Replies
5
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom