What if the worst case scenario happened? ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please forgive me for focusing on worse case scenarios. The “what ifs”, the feelings of abandonment and being without help. Father I owe a great monetary debt and see no way to pay it. Losing a job has caused great tribulation and I can’t seem to get back on my feet yet. The more I try to...
Replies
6
Views
180
Hi! I’m going back to my account and thank God I have recovered my account even though I forgot my username and password. I’m coming back on this thread with a broken heart. Long story short, my dean together with 6 clinical instructors “recommended” me to take a gap year. It was such a long...
Replies
12
Views
246
Hello to everyone!! I need help with praying about my situation. I'm experiencing ### and my ### wants to go ahead and do surgery on my ### so she can put a ### and ### in my ### and ### area because she saysbthe ### are backlogged. I'm sorry but I definitely do not agree to this procedure. My...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,145
Messages
16,796,676
Members
649,692
Latest member
Elaimor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom