What I have done is my own ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY ADDRESS THAT I HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE CAN BIN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD 🌎 PREFERABLY BY THE BEACH 🏖️ I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND AND COUNT TO AT LEAST 10 GREATLY KEEP MY AT LEAST THAT MUCH REDEEMED GREATLY F U SATAN AND SHITE CREW THIS IS RIDICULOUS MY NEEDS R MET MIRACLES TONIGHT...
Replies
10
Views
377
I want God to bless me with my own car, when I rent a car I can do a lot of things, bring my children at school go to school appointment of them, help my mother to. come early from work, now I'm picking 4 bus every day to come to my work, sometimes it rains, I can go out to pick up the bus for...
Replies
11
Views
195
“Lord, please give me peace while I am here, protect me from negativity, and open the door for me to have my own home and privacy. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.” 🙏❤️
Replies
8
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom