Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our wonderful and merciful Father in heaven will always bless your life if you start loving HIm with all your heart, mind and soul. HIs kingdom is forever and will never ever pass away. He will take away all your worry, all your fear and all your troubles. He will send healing and mrecy on your life.

If you just start loving HIm, praising HIm and adoring HIm day and night, then your life will be a blessing to everyone you see around.

Hear what God says. I have engraved you in the palm of my hand.

Our wonderful and merciful Father in heaven will always bless your life if you start loving HIm with all your heart, mind and soul. HIs kingdom is forever and will never ever pass away. He will take away all your worry, all your fear and all your troubles. He will send healing and mrecy on your life.

If you just start loving HIm, praising HIm and adoring HIm day and night, then your life will be a blessing to everyone you see around.

Hear what God says. I have engraved you in the palm of my hand.
Amen 🙌

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. He is the Savior of my soul. My Jesus, o my Jesus. He really is my Savior and Lord. How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord is a wonderfu physician who can heal anything when we ask Him in faith, believing what He can do for us. When we go on our knees and pray, the healing touch of heaven comes over us and restore our health and our life continues praising and adoring His holy name. He will touch...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year. He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God, The habit of being happy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom