What God gives you and me.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus said.... I will give you rest. When trouble comes and everyone is picking on you... Jesus will help you and guide your steps to glory.
The Lord said. I will strenghten you. When we are weak and giving up on everything we are doing. God will strenghten us and give us hope of reaching our goal.
I love what the Lord said. I will answer you. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful promise that comes from your heart. Yes, He has answered all my prayers. Glory to God.
God said. I believe in you. Of course God love us and want us all to be holy and pure. He believes in us. He want us all to obey His word.

Jesus is with me in my trials, best of friends of all is He. I can always count on Jesus. Can He always count on me????

Yes Lord. Count on me for whatever is Your purpose and will.
Amen

Th
Jesus said.... I will give you rest. When trouble comes and everyone is picking on you... Jesus will help you and guide your steps to glory.
The Lord said. I will strenghten you. When we are weak and giving up on everything we are doing. God will strenghten us and give us hope of reaching our goal.
I love what the Lord said. I will answer you. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful promise that comes from your heart. Yes, He has answered all my prayers. Glory to God.
God said. I believe in you. Of course God love us and want us all to be holy and pure. He believes in us. He want us all to obey His word.

Jesus is with me in my trials, best of friends of all is He. I can always count on Jesus. Can He always count on me????

Yes Lord. Count on me for whatever is Your purpose and will.
Amen
Thanks for sharing this report. Im at cross roads. I know my only reliable true friend is my three friends, the trinity. Sometimes I wish I could have a miraculous breakthrough. But at the same time I know that nothing can separate me from the love of Jesus.

Martha, believe in Jesus promises. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Give to Him all your worries and all your pain. Jesus will take all away from you and will bless your life. Count on the Lord always. He will never ever dissapoint you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
A broken heart, tears flowed over my face. Sadness came to my soul. I did not what to do or say. So sudden, so surprising statement came to my ears. How can I recover from this trauma to my lonely soul? Where should I go and what should I do now? Then I heard a voice coming from heaven...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 32 1 When God has forgiven someone's sins, they are truly happy! They may have turned against God, but when God forgives them, they are happy. 2 They may have done something bad, but when the Lord says, ‘Not guilty!’, he has truly blessed them. They are happy because they no longer try...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Who invented this wonderful term? Who give us this gift to us? How do we know we are loved? For sure in our earthy life we shall experience a cascade of divine love coming from heaven when we start loving the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. Obeying what He told us to do. Follow...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus will provide for all your needs according to His mercy and love. As long as you live for Him and do His will, blessings upon blessings shall come to your life. Every timeI feel so alone in this world. I count my blessings. Jesus has sent so many in my path. My love for God grows...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A true friend is the one who will always love you, stay with you in good and bad times. Jesus is the best friend we can ever have on earth. He has shown us the sweetest form of love to others. Saving their souls from going to hells burning fire. So, when He said I will be your Friend till...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom